registered with tax identification number BE0831.832.408 (hereinafter “Rili“) through the application programming interface, software, tools, developer services, data, documentation and website www.rili.ai (hereinafter the “Services“).
1. - Identity and contact details of the data controller.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR“) and the Organic Law on Data Protection (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD“), the User isninformed that the Controller of the Processing of his personal data is Rili Artificial Intelligence, a company domiciled at Drève Richelle 161 Building M, 3rd floor, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium and duly registered with tax identification number BE0831. 832.408. In case the User has any questions about the processing of his personal data, he may contact Rili at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
2. - Purposes, legal basis for the processing of the User's personal data and storage periods
Users are informed that Rili may process their personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration. This purpose allows Rili to carry out all relevant activities necessary to complete the registration procedure for the Services, including authorizing Rili to send electronic communications to the User in order to validate the User’s registration.
2. Management of the services offered by Rili. This purpose allows Rili to process the personal data of Users to manage any matter related to the Services offered by Rili, including, among others: name, surname, email address, user name and, where appropriate, payment data for managing subscriptions and transactions within the Services, biometric data such as facial image and voice to generate metahumans as part of the Services under registration. These data are converted into mathematical vectors that, when generated, prevent the original personal data from being retrievable, being only accessible to the system that generated it.
Finally, this purpose also allows Rili to carry out statistical studies with Users’ information in order to improve its service and/or design new functionalities for the Services.
3. Monitor the User’s interaction with the Services through the installation of cookies in your browser. Through this purpose, Rili may install different types of cookies on the User’s device/browser provided that the User has expressly consented to their installation.
4. Sending commercial communications (discounts, promotions and special offers) on Rili products and services that may be of interest to the User and that are linked to the services provided. This purpose allows Rili to send electronic commercial communications relating to those Rili products and services that are similar to the services contracted by the User, including, but not limited to, special offers and discounts applicable to the services.
5. To manage and resolve queries and other requests from Users relating to the Services. This purpose allows Rili to process Users’ personal data in order to resolve any incident (regardless of its nature) that Users may have during the use of Rili services (notifying defects or system failures, claiming refunds, etc.).
6. Elaboration of User profiles, for the purpose of analysing the interests and behaviour of the User, using the content viewed, their way of interacting with the Services and the elements and technical data used in them, such as the browser used, the computer system used and information on the hours of use of the Services.
For the elaboration of such profiles, automated decisions will be taken in order to provide a value proposition more tailored to the interests of the interested party. Automated decisions means decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of the user’s personal data. This means processing using, for example, software code or an algorithm, which does not require human intervention. Automated decision is used to develop a profile about the user in order to customize a metahuman capable of getting to know the user, recalling important information about the user, and provide interactive feedback and conversations.
The above information is processed by means of OpenAI’s artificial intelligence tool, ChatGPT, which consists in a natural language processing model that leverages context understanding and logic that ponders the probability and suitability of certain words or phrases based on context and user input. Rili understands that this profiling does not produce legal effects concerning the user.
Consent [Article 6(1)(a) GDPR].
The User will be deemed to have given consent when he/she checks the consent box appearing on the registration form, accepting Rili’s Terms and Conditions and this Policy.
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party [Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR]. The processing of your personal data for the purposes contained in the first paragraph of the left column is necessary to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of use previously accepted by the User. The User is responsible for obtaining all necessary consents and providing the information required to enable the use and receipt of the Services by the User and the access, storage and processing by Rili of the data provided by the User. Likewise, any use of the Services must occur with the utmost respect for the rights to honor, privacy or image of individuals, and with the consent or authorization of their owners or rightful claimants. Finally, with regard to the performance of analytical/statistical studies, Rili understands that this purpose (management and provision of the Services) is compatible with the main purpose for which the User’s personal data is processed.
Consent [Article 6(1)(a) RGPD]. Consent shall be understood to have been granted by the User when he/she accepts the cookie notice displayed when accessing the Services. Some of the cookies installed are strictly necessary for the operation of the Services. In this sense, these cookies do not require the User’s consent.
Legitimate interest in the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes [Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
and Article 21(2)
of Spanish Law
34/2002]. In particular, Rili may send electronic commercial communications to Users in relation to Rili’s own products and/or services provided that such products and/or services are similar to the products/services contracted and, in any case, provided that Users maintain a current and binding contractual relationship with Rili through the User’s acceptance of Rili’s Terms and Conditions.
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party [Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR]. In particular, the processing of your personal data for these purposes is necessary to ensure that Rili complies with the provisions provided for in the terms and conditions of use of the Terms and Conditions that the User previously accepted during his registration process.
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party [Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR]. The processing of your personal data for the purposes contained in the first paragraph of the left column is necessary to provide a personalized metahuman service, tailored to the interests of the user.
Legitimate interest in the processing [Article 6(1)(f) GDPR]. The User’s data may be processed on the basis of Rili’s legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of the Services.
Rili may process the User’s personal data for the duration of his or her status as a registered User of the Services and/or until he or she requests the cancellation or deletion of his or her Personal Data.
Thereafter, Rili may keep the User’s personal data duy blocked for a period of 5 years.
Rili may process the User’s personal data for this purpose for as long as the User remains a registered User of the Services and/or until the User requests the cancellation or deletion of his or her Personal Data. Thereafter, Rili may keep the User’s personal data duly blocked for a period of 5 years. With regard to the use of Users’ personal data for statistical analysis, all personal data will be duly anonymized, making it impossible to identify Users and ensuring that the anonymization process is not reversible. Once the data has been anonymized, Rili will be able to process the statistical and irreversible information indefinitely.
The data will be retained for the period of validity of
the accepted cookie. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may block, delete or disable cookies at any time. For more information on the cookies we install, their specific retention periods and how to uninstall, block or delete cookies, please visit our [*]
Rili may process personal data indefinitely until the User unsubscribes/opposes the processing of his/her personal data for this purpose. The User may unsubscribe/opt out of the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose described herein through the unsubscribe procedure provided for in each communication he/she receives.
Rili may process the User’s personal data until the settlement or resolution of the corresponding incident and/or query. Thereafter, Rili may keep the User’s personal data duly blocked for a period of 5 years.
Rili may process personal data indefinitely until the User unsubscribes/opposes the processing of his/her personal data for this purpose. You have the right to object to our use of the profiling described in this section. You may do so in accordance with the method described in section 6 of this policy.
In accordance with the RGPD, Rili will process the User’s personal data for the purposes indicated above. Once these purposes are no longer necessary or have ended, Rili will keep the User’s personal data duly blocked for the retention periods also shown above. The blocking of personal data means that Rili will only be able to process the User’s personal data collected for any of the above purposes in order to meet any liabilities that may arise in connection with such purposes. Rili guarantees the deletion of the User’s personal data once the above-mentioned retention periods have expired.
3. - Security Measures
Rili has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required by current legislation and has installed appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security of personal data of Users. Thus, Rili’s security measures have been designed to protect Users’ personal data against destruction, loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and/or theft. Rili has designed its security measures based on criteria such as the scope, context, purposes of the processing, the current state of the art and the risks involved in a given processing activity.
4. - Recipients of personal data:
Personal data may be transferred to the following third party recipients:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates of Rili. Manage the use of the Services in the different territories in which Rili is present.
- Third-party cookie providers. You can consult the complete list of cookie providers and the cookies used for the collection of your data to which the providers will have access in our [*].
- Banking entities, to validate transactions and payment for the use of Rili services.
- To entities and bodies of the competent public administration, including local governments or municipalities, if Rili is legally obliged to provide them with the User’s personal data.
5. - International transfers of personal data to third countries
As mentioned above, in order for Rili to provide the Services, Users’ personal data will be communicated to entities subcontracted by Rili, some of which may be located in third countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In this regard, and in accordance with the RGPD, Rili will only communicate Users’ personal data to those entities that are able to provide adequate guarantees or that are located in an appropriate territory duly recognized by the European Commission.
6. - Rights of the interested party
The User may exercise any of the following rights before Rili. To exercise such rights, the User must send a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the request does not meet the necessary requirements, Users are informed that Rili may request its modification.
|Right of access||Consult which of the User’s personal data is being processed by Rili.|
|Right of rectification||Modify the personal data being processed by Rili when such data is inaccurate.|
|Right of opposition||Ask Rili not to process Users’ personal data for certain specific purposes.|
|Right of erasure||Ask Rili to delete Users’ personal data.|
|Right to restriction of processing||Ask Rili to limit the processing of Users’ personal data.|
|Right to data portability||Request Rili to provide Users with their information in a computer-readable format.|
Additionally, if the User considers that Rili has not adequately addressed his or her request for rights, he or she may file a complaint against Rili before the competent Control Authority (Autorité de protection des données).
7. - Children under 18 years of age
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to Rili through the Services. Rili does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If a potential User is under the age of 18, you must not use or provide any personal data through the Services or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to Rili, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If Rili discovers that personal data has been collected or received from a prospective User under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, such information will be deleted. If the User believes that Rili may have information from or about a child under the age of 18, the User should contact Rili at email@example.com. so that the case can be examined further.
It is Rili’s policy to post any changes to this Policy. If material changes are made to the way in which Users’ personal data is processed, Rili will notify Users by e-mail to the e-mail address that the registered User has specified in his or her account. The date of the last revision of this Policy is identified at the top of the page. Registered Users are responsible for ensuring that their e-mail addresses are appropriately updated so that Rili can notify them of any changes to this Policy.If Rili discovers that personal data has been collected or received from a prospective User under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, such information will be deleted. If the User believes that Rili may have information from or about a child under the age of 18, the User should contact Rili at firstname.lastname@example.org. so that the case can be examined further.